So I was really pumping out chapters there for a while. They have yet to be published. I was holding off on them a bit because I knew things were going to get a bit crazy for me and I wanted to savor the story. I didn’t want to flood the blogosphere and then have nothing to post when I was feeling lonely.
What have I been up to these days, anyway?
- Writing papers on Edgar Allan Poe’s “William Wilson” and Masaccio’s Trinity.
- A Latin exam that threatened to break my soul.
- On the same day as the Latin exam I also had a Renaissance Art History exam. My professor got to pick 20 images out of the 743 that we learned and we had to know the artist, title, dates created, where it was and where it is now, and why it was important to the Renaissance. Yes, I was concerned for my sanity on Wednesday.
- At work I had yet another party to plan, set up, carry out, and clean up last night. It was perfect and everyone loved it.
- Today: more homework, paper revisions, and reading 22 chapters of Moby Dick.
Yes, my life is so exciting. I am unsure about my playtime until this semester gets itself under control.
But there is good news.
Penny and Liv’s birthday post coming out today and I am excited about that.
Also, I am changing up the way I title the chapters. Chapters will now that the number of the generation in front of the chapter title. Old post titles will be changed as well. You’ll see what I mean before too long.
Have a great day, friends!