The Versatile Blogger Award
Oh my goodness! I was nominated for another awesome award by RosemaryMarie whose blog, Noble Doubt, is one of my favorites! I was also nominated by Kate of the Loewe Legacy and she is another amazing writer so check out her story too!
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
Here are 14 facts (7 for Rosie and 7 for Kate) about me:
- In Grade 8 I was voted most likely to read the dictionary.
- My favorite computer game is Stardew Valley. I play it almost every day. I’m seriously obsessed/addicted/in love with that one.
- I used to be an award-winning professional photographer. I had work featured in books, magazines, and on CNN.
- I have not picked up a camera in over 5 years.
- I’ve seen Peter, Paul, and Mary live in concert two times and met them backstage once.
- I saw Simon and Garfunkel live in concert.
- I am can read and write ancient Latin.
- Almost all of my pets have been named after foods: Muffin, Sugar, Cookie, Snickers, Caesar Salad (I was 3), and Oreo.
- I am a die-hard Vikings football fan. Despite this, I still root for Green Bay every Sunday (unless they are playing the Vikings) because I have loved them since I was 8-year-old.
- I desperately wanted to join the army and started training daily when I was 10. I would do 1000 situps, 1000 pushups, 100 pullups every night and run several miles each weekend. I did this for about 10 years before I was automatically disqualified for duty due to an autoimmune disease.
- After 14 years of attending Catholic school, I flunked religion class my senior year.
- Breaded pork chops with cream gravy, green bean casserole, and au gratin potatoes is my favorite dinner.
- I drink entirely too much coffee. It’s probably a dangerous amount. I never have less than 3 cups of coffee in the morning and usually 2 more in the afternoon. Some days I only drink coffee and nothing else.
- I love studying other religions and cultures. I think that the world is an amazingly diverse place and it’s so incredible to learn how alike we are in our differences.
Since I’m so far behind on these I’m just going to nominate whomever wants to share more facts about themselves.