So I have the next five-ish chapters either written or plotted out (yes, I am that nerdy). Now I am at an impasse.
So things are moving around pretty clearly until Chapter 78. At that point there is a pretty clear switch to a plot that revolves more around the twins than Mollie. I want to give Mollie her full 40 chapters but I feel like things will get muddled.
Personally, I feel like Mollie’s story is coming to a close before Chapter 80. I have almost 20 chapters of Penny’s life written. I know where Olivia is going, too. Things are slow for the story right now but I think that’s because I’m in Penny’s head now.
I want to know what my readers think:
- Does Mollie’s story end when I feel her story has ended?
- Do you want Mollie’s story to play out through those chapters?
- Do you want the focus to switch to Generation 3 a bit early?
- Is this story still interesting to you?
- And does anyone else think Mollie wants to set Garrett on fire in this photo?