So this weekend I had a great time in game.
- Penny and Liv went off to University.
- Adam aged up to child and had a huge party.
- Mollie got some great shots of the kids with the new poses I downloaded for Pose Player.
- I built houses for Penny and Liv.
- Mollie prepared for Lucy’s birthday and her own.
- Garrett sent Mollie off for a makeover and spa day.
- I downloaded some new mods and updated my old ones.
Overall it was a super productive sim weekend.
Yesterday, my hard drive died. Fortunately, I made a full game back up. Unfortunately, I made it in September. I also have an old copy of my hard drive so at least I only have to download 2 EPs, 1 SP, the new updates for games and mods, and my new store content.
It’s finals week and I have 3 exams and 2 papers due. The downloading and reinstalling is going to kick my ass. Also, I don’t know exactly where my save backups leave off. I know the girls are still teens so I have to deal with aging them up. They will have to repeat Uni and that’s not awful.
My main concern is Adam and Lucy. Adam I can re-adopt and edit. No biggie. However, if Lucy isn’t there…well she might make a sad exit from the game. With Mollie fading out I just don’t want to put 200% into repeating her past.
Also, there will be some continuity issues when it comes to the story. People might not look 100% the same. However, I know you will forgive some issues because my readers are awesome.
Sorry for the delay of game. We will be back to our regularly scheduled updates sometime in mid December.
I hope to see you then!