Hello Friends and Followers!
I thought I would give you all a quite update on where things are going. Classes are starting next week while will limit my game time significantly. Here’s what I have coming up:
- I am learning two dead languages this semester, Latin and Old English. I need them for the Ph.D I plan to pursue in the coming years. Latin is a walk in the park for me. Old English, however, is written in runes which means I am learning a whole new alphabet and a whole new way of reading. Please, shoot me now.
- I am taking a graduate level Renaissance Art History course with my favorite professor. She is also the most difficult professor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. This class is going to kick my ass to put it nicely. Between the mandatory treks to the museum and the 20 page research paper I will barely have time to eat.
- I have two hardcore writing classes to work in to this mess as well. One on American Literature before the Civil War (yes, it is less exciting than it sounds) and another in Chaucer and His Works (more exciting than it sounds).
- And just because I am a glutton for punishment I am presenting six months worth my research at a conference in October. I have spent all year compiling this work and it is fairly groundbreaking (from what I am told) so this is an exciting time for me.
- Did I mention I am teaching a writing class to high school juniors, too?
- Also…I’m getting married in two months.
Basically, come next Tuesday and semblance of the life I once had will go out the window. I have eight more chapters of Eternally Yours in the hopper as of today. I will probably have close to 20 by the time classes start.
My question to you, readers, is how do you want to read them?
Garrett would really like to know your answer…